Mark is a native of Dalton, Ohio and is a graduate from The College of Wooster with a Bachelor’s of Arts Degree in Economics. Mark has over 13 years of experience in the financial services industry and has held the Certified Financial Planner ® designation since 2007. Mark joined Chad Boreman in a partnership to create Boreman Norton Cook Wealth Partners in January, 2017. He brings a vast knowledge and expertise in the financial planning and money management arenas.
He and his wife Stephanie and their three children, Ava, Anthony and Dominic reside in Wooster. He is active in the community in the following:
- Member of the Knights of Columbus
- Member of St. Mary’s Catholic Church
- Board Member for Bloomington Medical Services LLC
- Past Board Member for United Way
- Past Board Member for Viola Startzman Free Clinic
- Past Chairman for Main Street Wooster
- Past Chairman for Wayne Center for the Arts
Mark enjoys hunting, fishing, watching his children in their sporting events, spending time with family and friends, and in his spare time enjoys cooking and reading.