Jennifer serves as an Financial Representative and Relationship Manager here at BNCWP. She attended Indiana University and then began her 25-year career in financial services starting as a teller and working her way up in various roles such as customer service, marketing and training financial advisors before becoming one herself.
Jennifer prides herself on providing clients exceptional financial advice with integrity and superior ethics. She diligently guides her clients through financial choices, avoiding hasty decisions, and putting numbers to their goals.
Jennifer has served on several boards and is very active in the community.
- Current Executive Board Member – COW Women’s Advisory Board
- Current Board Member – GPAC
- Past President – Junior Service Club
- Past President – Montessori School Board
- Past President – Wayne Center for the Arts
She lives in Wooster with her husband, son, and three Labradors. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with family and friends, watching her son play hockey, hiking and reading.