Chad has over 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. He received a Bachelor`s Degree in Finance from the University of Toledo and shortly after graduation purchased an insurance office from Richard Yoder, in Wooster, Ohio. Then Chad made the decision to partner with Roger Cook and acquire Boreman-Cook Financial Services. Simultaneously, with business colleagues Nick Swigart and Eric Braunscheidel, he purchased the “Buckeye Oil” historic building on North Market Street in downtown Wooster, Ohio, which is where the company currently resides. In January 2017 Chad formed in partnership with Mark Norton, Boreman Norton Cook Wealth Partners.
Chad is married with two children and lives in the Wooster area. He is active in the community through his participation in the below listed associations:
- Rotary International Board of Director, Wooster OH
- Red Cross Board of Director, 2011-2012 Chairman
- The Apple Creek Bank Board Director
- Northwestern Local School District Former Board of Director
- Member of the Republican Central & Executive Committee
- Board Member Main Street Wooster
- Board Member Wayne County Community Improvement Corp.
- Former Board Member Wayne County Crippled Children